Environmental Services

Working as independent Environmental Health Officers we undertake a wide range of Enbironmental Protection and Health Inspections, Asessments and Reports and in turn offer advice on a wide range of environmental/health issues.

Independent Surveys and Reports

As fully independent damp, timber and mould surveyors we provide specialist property reports detailing exactly any damp, timber and mould defects with a property and the remedial works required to mitigate the hazards posed. We are happy to explain on-site our findings and to discuss various methods to eliminate the hazard.

We are not trying to sell you a product or a solution and as such you can be safe in the knowledge that the report findings and recommended remedial work options that we give will truly solve the problem.We've carried out damp, timber and mould surveys in a vast array of properties for hundreds of Local Authority, University, home-owner and private rented premises throughout London and East Anglia.

Our Office generally covers Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and London and we're amenable to travelling further afield.Our clients include home owners, social and private landlords, home-owners, councils, universities, housing associations. property managers, insurance companies, estate managers, solicitors and barristers.

Please contact us at  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  or 01245 206 250, we're happy to discuss the defect over the telephone, give initial advice and provide you with a competitive quote to undertake a property damp, timber and/or mould survey.

protimeter 1Our surveyor is an independent Environmental Health Officer, specialist surveyor and Associate member of the PCA. In engaging an independent surveyor you can relax safe in the knowledge that your property defect is being assessed by a professionally competent surveyor. The advice given within our detailed reports can save you thousands. Healthyabode has no affiliation with any contractors, manufacturers or suppliers; this means our inspections are truly independent.

As Environmental Health Officers we can risk score the hazard under the Housing Act 2004: Housing, Health & Safety Rating System should you wish. This can help clarify whether the property is habitable and the severity of risk and likelihood of harm to the occupant’s health.

On our damp, timber and mould sub-pages you will find an array of information and advice about penetrating damp, condensation, rising damp, flooding, dry rot, wet rot, timber infestation and woodworm. We look forward to hearing from you.

Designed by Datatonic