Healthy Abode - Independent Damp & Timber Surveyors
Due to expansion, Healthy Abode are seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced CSRT Damp & Timber Surveyor. You should have knowledge of historic buildings, damp surveying and inspecting timber and wood for decay. Ideally you'll have a qualification from the PCA or be an EHO or EHP. Though we'd prefer an experienced hire, we'll also consider graduates.
We are a busy Environmental Health consultancy, predominantly operating throughout Essex, Hertforshire, & London. We are not remedial contractors therefore there is no product selling or sales targets to meet.
The successful candidate will:
* Possess a CSRT qualification; a second qualification in CSSW, RICS, CIOB or CIEH would be desirable.
* Good understanding of period property construction and building elements.
* Extensive knowledge, experience and an interest in damp problems and timber decay in buildings.
* Have a professional, confident manner with great communication skills.
* Have good report writing and literacy skills.
* Be hardworking, able to work on their own initiative and keenness to see the business develop.
* Great people skills, ability to develop and maintain an excellent relationship with the office and clients.
There will be an occasional requirement to assist in our other service areas including property inspection report's and setting up and retrieval of acoustic equipment from site. We're willing to aid professional development. As the job requires driving, candidates must hold a full UK driving license, ideally with no more than 3 points. Mileage reimbursement or a company vehicle will be provided for site visits.
Stop Press: We'll soon be recruiting for an acoustic consultant. Email us your CV's and covering letters.
We are available by telephone or E-mail, from 7am until 10pm. We are flexible to suit our clients and can arrange to carry out work in the evenings or at weekends.
We are easily contactable and friendly to chat to. If we're out surveying, leave a message as we aim to respond to all requests within 3-4 hours.
Call us on ... 0203 371 9801 or 01245 206 250