• Home
    Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
  • Categories
    Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
  • Tags
    Tags Displays a list of tags that have been used in the blog.

What does an Immigration Inspection cover?

by in Immigration
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 2536
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

You may be aware that the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) now strongly recommends that applications for a visa to the UK (either as an extended visitor or for permanent settlement) contain evidence of the type of housing accommodation and its state of condition which the applicant proposes to inhabit.

 As independent Environmental Health surveyors, Healthyabode specialise in providing accommodation reports, clearly detailing the proposed accommodation and its current inhabitants. Our reports more than fulfill the UKBA immigration entry clearance accommodation requirements.

The inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:

  1. Is free from Category 1 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004, Housing Health & Safety Rating System
  2. Is in a reasonable state of repair,
  3. Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
  4. Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance. 

We regularly provide Immigration accommodation reports to applicants and sponsors within London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Middlesex and Buckinghamshire. We are also amenable to travelling further afield and have carried out surveys as far away as Cornwall. Therefore, please pass our details on to your clients or contact us direct to arrange a visit.

Blog posted from Walthamstow, Greater London, UK View larger map
Designed by Datatonic